As a volunteer-based organization that runs on a very tight budget and in consideration of fees we paid by team versus player, we have the following refund policy:
- There will be no prorated fees or refunds for missing practices or games.
- In the event of a league wide disruption to the season prior to August 15, SoCal will provide a full refund.
- In the event of a league wide disruption to the season after August 15, SoCal will make best efforts to refund the portion of fees that have not been used to pay for expenses associated with running the basketball season.
- General refund terms:
- Full refunds, minus a $30 processing fee, will be given if requested before the start of evaluations for U11-U18.
- Full refunds, minus a $70 processing and evaluation fee, will be given if requested during evaluations.
- No refunds will be provided if requested after evaluations are completed.
- U9 Tyke refunds will only be assessed a $30 processing fee if requested prior to the start of the program. No refunds will be given after the program has started.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN BASED ON TEAM PLACEMENT.
- Partial refunds may be given for medical reasons. These refunds are subject to executive approval. Please submit your refund request, with detailed reasons/doctor's note, to the SoCal president.